After a great success of Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL , Google now comes with new amazing smartphone Google Pixels 3 and Pixel 3 Xl. Google Launched this device in October 2018 and These device are comes with new innovative features. Let’s talk about Google Pixel 3 in details whats the Advantages and Disadvantages of this device.
Google Pixel 3 Advantages (Pros)
- SAR value is 0.46
- Google Pixel 3 has very high-resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels FHD ( P-OLED ) display.
- Size of display is 5.5 inches.
- PPI (Pixel Density) is 523.
- Full Body made with Glass with aluminium frame.
- Display protected by latest Gorilla Glass 5.
- Prefect for High graphic works and perfect for brilliant gaming expirence because it has powerfull 2.5GHz Quad-core with Qualcomm snapdragon 845 chipset (10nm).
- Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 4GB of RAM
- Internal Storage has two variant : 64GB / 128GB (Good for users).
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor for unlocking.
- Rear camera is 12.2-Megapixel , F/1.8 wide + 1.55um with LED Flash (Google using high quality lens new smartphone pixel 3, cameras is capture too much brighter and sharper photos in low light condition.
- Google Offer Dual cameras on front. 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF.
- Google Pixel 3 is IP68 certified, That means the phone is save in the water depth of under 1.5meters for 30Minutes.
- It’s runs on new latest operating system Android P (PIE).
- The battery life of google pixel 3 is 2915mAh battery with USB Type-C fast charging technology, its helpfull for users (Not taking too much time for full charge, Its need only 60minutes for full charge).
- In single charge spend 1 Days with using Mobile Data and Battery backup of talking time is 1.5days.
- Google Assitant will be Upgraded by Google because first selling point of Google Pixel 3 is Google Assitant, It Will be sure google upgrade some impressive things.
- Great thing is that Always on Display is available in Pixel 2.
- 4K recording and Supports a bunch of high-quality audio codecs, including aptX, aptX HD and LDAC.
- Now you can set your favourite apps shortcuts in active edge panel.
- Amazing Colours is avialble in Pixel 2 :Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink.
Google Pixel 3 Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
- Single SIM
- No Headphone jack.
- TYPE_C Earphone jack
- Google Offer Single camera on rear, that’s not fair. competitor offers Dual or Triple camera lens.
- No wireless chargering support.
- Fingerprint sensor on backside of the smartphone, same compact like Xiaomi smartphones.
- No Expandable Memory Slot.
- 64GB / 128GB variant, competitors offers 256GB or 512GB variants.
- Non-Removable battery, very hard too replace battery.
- According to full review about specifications and design, This device is too much expensive .
Comparision Between : Google Pixel 3XL VS Iphone XR
|Features||Google Pixel 3||Iphone XR|
|Prices||₹ –||₹ –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160||828 x 1792|
|Reviews||Problems of iPhone XR|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Single Or Dual | E-SIM|
|HYBRID SIM||YES||Single or Dual|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 5||Oleophobic protection|
|Screen to Body ratio||83.3%||85.3%|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845||Apple A12 Bionic|
|Internal Memory||64GB / 128GB||64Gb / 256GB / 512GB|
|Rear Camera||12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF with dual LED flash||12 MP, f/1.8-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 2x optical zoom with LED flash|
|Front camera||8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF||7MP, f/2.2|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass||Face-ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, SpO2|
|Bluetooth||V5.0, A2DP, LE||V5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||USB TYPE-C, OTG Support||USB TYPE-C, OTG Support|
|Payment Service||Google Pay||Apple PAY|
|Always on Display||NO||NO|
|Battery capacity||2915mAh battery||2716mAh battery|