Advantages (Pros) | Disadvantages (cons) of Xiaomi Mi 5s : Review : Acc to Full specification all Drawbacks/demerits/problems. Xiaomi mi 5S price in india,usa,china,europe,australia. – Short Description about topic.
Xiaomi mi 5s Review
Last year 2015 and 2016 is great for xiaomi, Company grow very fast in short time. Now Xiaomi will be working on Xiaomi Mi 5S. we have the leak images of Xiaomi mi 5S.The first image (shown below) clearly shows the device with a circular iPhone-like home button and Xiaomi Mi 5S comes with Qualcomm Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor. Xiaomi is shifting the spotlight back to the Mi flagships with its new Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus updates. Lets checkout the full features.
Xiaomi mi 5S has a 5.5inchs IPS LCD FHD display . The resolution of display is 1080 pixels and PPi is 428. The processor powered by latest Qualcomm snapdragon 821 (2.15GHz Quad-core) and for great gaming expirence using Adreno 530 GPU. Its has two variant of RAM – 3GB / 4GB.
Camera Review : The Rear camera of redmi mi 5s is 12-megapixels with PDAF (Phase detect autofocus) with powerfull dual tone LED flash and apperture is F/2.0. Front camera is 4-Megapixels FHD and with apperture of F/2.0. Two variant avaible in redmi mi m5s –
Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (marshmallow) with MI own operating system MIUI 8. Battery is 3200 mAh non-removable with fast charging technology.
Colours option in Xiaomi mi 5S
– Rose Gold
Price of Xiaomi mi 5S
– 3GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant is priced at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,000),
– 4GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant is priced CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 22,900).
– Price in Dollar currency ($355) Estimately.
– Price in Euro £245 (Estimately).
– Price in Australia AU$470 (Estimately).
Full Specification of Xiaomi mi M5s
– Network – GSM / HSPA / Cat.12 4G LTE
Launch Date – Not announced yet
Display Size – 5.5 inches
Resolution – 1080 * 1920 pixels
PPI – 423 ppi pixel density
Protection – NO
OS – Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Processor – 2.15GHz Quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821)
GPU – Adreno 530
Expandable Memory – No
Internal Memory – 64/128 GB,
RAM – 3GB / 4GB
Rear Camera – 12 MP, f/2.0,autofocus, dual-LED flash
Selfie Camera – 4 MP FHD , f/2.0
Bluetooth – v4.2, A2DP, LE
USB – v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors – Fingerprint, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Colors – Black, White, Rose Gold, Silver
Xiaomi mi 5s Advantages (Pros)
– The Display quality of Redmi 5s is good with 5.5inchs display size.
– PPI of display is 423.
– Powerfull Qualcomm snapdragon 821 with 2.15GHz clock speed.
– Speed and Performance of superb. Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 3GB/4GB RAM in Mid Price Range.
– Easily runs high graphic games.
– Internal Memory of mi m5s is 64GB / 128GB but one negative point is that it has no expandable memory.
– The Rear camera is 12-megapixels with Powerfull LED flash. Apperture is F/2.0 its help to capture high quality photos in low light condition. Negative point is that its has no OIS (optical image stabilization).
– 4-Megapixels Front camera with F/2.0 lens for brighter selfies in low light condition.
– OTG Support.
– Faster Qualcomm Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor on Home button.
– 3200-mAh battery, Review of battery : In a single charge battery backup is 1 Days with using internet. Battery backup of talk time more than 1.5days.
– Excellent value-for-money.
– Blazing fast performance.
– Dual SIM Support.
Xiaomi mi 5S Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– Display is not protected with adequate screen protection.
– Another big disadvanatges is that NO EXPANDABLE MEMORY .
– No optical image stabilization avaible in rear camera.
– NO FM
– NO IR blaster
– NO high quality Stereo speakers.
– Non-Removable battery, Its hard for peoples to restart smartphone when phone is hanged.